我們會陪著你的 斯賓塞
I promise.
我保證
You want to order some food?
要叫點外賣嗎
Uh, I already have plans.
我還有別的事要做
It's a school thing.
和學校有關的事
Can I tag along?
我可以和你一起去嗎
I invited Paige.
我叫了佩奇一起
So...
所以
Yeah, I get it.
我明白
So I'm sure this sounds lame, but do you care
我知道這借口很蹩腳 但你介不介意
if I stay for a little bit?
我在這多待一會
My dad's working late, and I just...
我爸要工作到很晚 我只是
I don't want to go home to an empty house.
不想回家面對四面墻壁
Yeah.
沒問題
My mom's in the den if you need anything.
如果你有需要 我媽就在書房里
Em?
艾米
When I was talking to Paige
我和佩奇說話時
I realized that I owe you an apology, too.
我才意識到我也該向你道歉
I always made you think that your feelings for me
我一直讓你認為 你對我的感情
were totally one-sided.
完全是單方面的