Is the mother-of-the-bride allowed back here?
新娘的媽媽可以來這嗎
When I saw you on the runway,
我看著你跑掉的時候
it took my breath away.
心疼得讓我窒息
I was kind of glad your father wasn't here,
還好你爸爸當時不在場
'cause when he starts crying,
因為他一開始哭
I start bawling and I would have embarrassed you even more.
我也會開始痛哭 就會讓你更丟臉
You don't embarrass me.
你沒讓我丟臉
Good.
那就好
I know I may never get to hear what happened with Ezra,
我知道你也許不會告訴我你和以斯拉的事
but I do know that he broke your heart.
但是我知道他傷了你的心
And if I was to tell you
如果要我說
that sometimes what seems like an ending
有時事情貌似結束了
- turns out to be-- - Mom?
-結果卻 -媽媽
I'm not--
我還沒
I'm not ready to hear this.
我還沒準備好聽這些話
When I met your father we were teenagers
我遇到你的爸爸的時候 我們都還是青少年
and I never expected to be with anyone else.
我從來沒想過跟別人在一起
Never.
從來沒有
But then one day, things change,
但是后來有一天 一切都變了
and it's over.
我們就結束了
And I'd be lying if I said
我如果說自己現(xiàn)在不傷心了
it doesn't still hurt.
那肯定是騙人的