I found it. 我找到了
Oh, thank goodness. 謝天謝地
Now your mother will never have to know it was gone. 這樣你就不用跟你媽媽解釋了
Oh, you're back. 你回來了
I didn't think you'd be gone so long. 沒想到你去了這么久
Yeah, I just took a walk around the cabin, 我在小屋周圍走了一圈
took a couple of pictures. 拍了些照片
Mmm, what smells so good? 什么東西聞起來這么香
A vegetable tagine minus the actual tagine. 蔬菜燉鍋減去真的燉鍋
And there's no lamb in it. 而且里面也沒有羊肉
I'm actually using chickpeas. 我準備放一些鷹嘴豆
Oh, a night in Tunisia. 突尼斯之夜啊
So exotic. 真有異國情調
Dammit, I forgot the chickpeas. 該死 我忘了買鷹嘴豆
Oh, I can run down to Seymour's. 我可以去西摩買一些回來
Are you okay? 你一個人行嗎
I mean, it's like an hour there and back. 來回一趟要一個小時呢
Yeah, yeah. 沒事 我可以
I actually wanted to take some pictures 事實上我正好想順路拍一些
of that covered bridge on the way. 廊橋的照片
Keys? 鑰匙呢
By the door. 在門邊
Bye, babe. 再見 寶貝