I mean, I feel like I'm living inside of this wind tunnel.
就感覺自己站在風口
All of this stuff is just flying at me.
煩心事不停的朝我這飛
Well, the wind dies down to a nice, steady howl after a while.
風力總會減弱的 最后會變成和煦溫暖的微風
Well, does it ever just stop altogether?
難道不能全部停止嗎
I will let you know if it does.
如果停了 我會告訴你的
Thanks.
謝謝
You do the same for me, okay, neighbor?
你也要及時通知我 好嗎 鄰居
Deal.
成交
Well, that was painless.
和平解決
Not for principal Hartman.
對哈特曼校長來說并非如此
He means well, but he needs to know who's in charge.
他是好意 但他要知道誰負責這件事
I think we all know that.
我們都明白
Okay, is there a problem?
有問題嗎
There's no problem.
沒有
You're Alison's brother.
你是艾莉森的哥哥
You should have the final say.
理應你來做最終決定
But you're not the only one dealing with this.
但并不是只有你在參與這件事
See, there's that closed door again--the secrets of the girls cuddled up in Alison's bedroom.
看吧 那扇關閉的門又出現(xiàn)了 窩藏在艾莉森臥室里的小秘密
Do you think that means you knew her better than I did?
你們覺得那意味著你們比我更了解她嗎
No. It just means we knew her in a different way.
不 只是我們更了解她的另一面
Right here.
就在這兒
What are they doing?
他們在干什么
That's Toby's locker.
那是托比的柜子
Thank you.
謝謝