真對不起,你沒事吧?
2.You look pale.Is something bothering you?
你臉色不好。你沒事吧?
3.Is something on your mind?
你有什么心事嗎?
4.You look exhausted.Are you out of danger?
你看起來筋疲力盡。沒事吧?
5. You look stiff.Are you okay?
你看起來身體僵硬。沒事吧?
6.You look very tired.
你看起來很累。
7.Your eyes are rimmed with red.Are you ok?
你眼眶充滿了血絲。你沒事吧?
8.You look worn-out .Have a rest.
你看起來很疲憊。休息一下。
9.What happened? Did you have afight?
到底怎么回事?打架了?
IO. You look bushed. You are ten minutes late.
你看起來很疲勞。你晚10分鐘。
ll. What's happening? Why got so quiet?
怎么回事?為什么這么安靜?
12. You look pooped after swimming.
你游泳后看起來很疲憊。
13. It matters to me. What's the problem?
對我有關系。出什么事情了?
14. What's going on? The world is going nuts.
到底怎么回事?這世界真瘋了。
15. What's wrong? He loves you so much.
你沒事吧?他很愛你。
16. We were just talking.
我們只是說說。
17. Do you have something on your mind?
你有什么心事嗎?
18. What are you worried about?
你擔心什么?
19. What's on your mind?
你擔心什么呢?
20.1 was worried about you.
我擔心你。
21.1 was concemed about you.
我擔心你。
22. What's the matter? You look sad.
你怎么了?顯得這么傷心。
23. Nothing. I'm just tired.
沒什么。我只是累了。
24. I've been afraid to be fired if I don't do my job well.
我總是擔憂如果我的工作做不好,就會馬上被炒魷魚了。
25. You can be free from the anxiety over the rising tuition.
你不必為日益上長的學費擔憂。
終極加油站:
pale(臉色不好)exhausted(精疲力盡)stiff(身體僵硬)rim with red(充滿血絲)worn-out(疲憊)poop(疲憊)go nuts(瘋了)