We all here? Slinky? Rex? 都過來了嗎? 彈簧狗? 抱抱龍?
- Against the wall, everybody. Quick! - Miss, where are you? - 大伙兒快去靠著墻 快! - 親愛的小姐 你在哪兒?
They’ll never make it. 他們肯定過不來了
Look out! 當心!
Buzz! 巴斯!
- Anyone see him? - Over here, y’all. I found him. - 看到他了嗎? - 在這兒 我找到了
Buzz, are you ok? Buzz? Buzz? 巴斯 你還好嗎? 巴斯? 巴斯?
- That wasn’t me, was it? - Oh Buzz, you’re back. - 之前不是我 對吧? - 哦 巴斯 你終于回來了
Yes, I’m back. Where have I been? 是啊 我回來了 我剛去哪了嗎?
- Beyond infinity, Space Ranger. - Woody! - 超越宇宙 浩瀚無垠 太空人 - 伍迪!
- So, where are we now? - In a garbage truck on the way to the dump. - 我們到底在哪? - 在去垃圾場路上的垃圾車里
Hold on! We’re going in! 堅持住! 我們要掉下去了!
- Have you got all your pieces? - The claw. - 你的零件都撿全了嗎? - 大爪子
- My babies! - Hey guys! No! No! - 我的孩子們! - 嘿 伙計們! 不! 不!
No! 不!
Hang on. 堅持住
- Woody, what do we do? - We’ll be ok if we stay together. - 伍迪 我們該怎么辦? - 我們只要在一起 就一定會沒事
- Woody! - Slinky! - 伍迪! - 彈簧狗!
It’s a magnet. Watch out! 是磁鐵 當心!
Don’t worry, Slink. We’ll get you down. 彈簧狗 別擔心 我們會把你弄下來的
I don’t wanna take a look at this. 我都不忍心看了
Quick, grab something metal. 快 隨便抓塊鐵的東西
You heard the guy. 都聽他的
It’s not working. 這個沒用
Help! Help me! I’m stuck! 救命! 救我! 我被卡住了!
- Help please! Help! - Woody! - 求你了 救救我! - 伍迪!
- Thank you. - Don’t thank me yet. - 謝謝你 - 別謝的太早
Woody! 伍迪!
Go! Go! 快! 快!
- Thank you, Sheriff. - We’re all in this together. - 警長 謝謝你 - 我們在同一條船上了
Right guys? 對吧 伙計們?
- Guys? - Woody, down here. - 伙計們? - 伍迪 下面
Woody! 伍迪!
Woody, look, I can see daylight. We’re going to be ok. 伍迪 看啊 我看到出口的亮光了 我們就要安全了
I don’t think that’s daylight. 我覺得那不像出口的亮光
Run! 快跑!
Sheriff, the button. Help me. 警長 那個按鈕 幫我一下
Come on. 來吧
Go! Go! Hit the button! 快! 快! 去按按鈕!
Hurry! 快!
Just push it! Push it! Push it! 快按! 快按! 快按!
Where’s your kid now, Sheriff? 警長 你的主人現在在哪呢?
- No! No! - Lotso! - 不! 不! - 抱抱熊!