Reconciliation
|
和解
|
| Some may have blamed you that you took away |
有人會怪你在那天奪走了 |
| The verses that could move them on the day |
本該感動他們的詩句, |
| When, the ears being deafened, the sight of the eyes blind |
當時,雷霆閃電先奪走我的視聽, |
| With lightning, you went from me, and I could find |
因你離我而去。我便尋不到了 |
| Nothing to make a song about but kings, |
詩歌的主題,除了寫些君王、 |
| Helmets, and swords, and half-forgotten things |
盔甲與刀劍,都是些快被忘盡的事情 |
| That were like memories of you—but now |
——一如對你的記憶。而此刻, |
| We'll out, for the world lives as long ago; |
我們自曝于人,因世界如昨, |
| And while we're in our laughing, weeping fit, |
我們在哭笑中發(fā)作, |
| Hurl helmets, crowns, and swords into the pit. |
把盔甲、王冠、刀劍通通扔掉。 |
| But, dear, cling close to me;since you were gone, |
可是,我愛的人啊,靠緊我,自你去后, |
| My barren thoughts have chilled me to the bone. |
我荒蕪的思緒一直冷到骨骼。 |